Our client is on a mission to ensure a sustainable future for generations to come. They are focused on converting polluting, medium to heavy duty vehicles, which represent a significant portion of greenhouse gas emissions, to more environmentally friendly, electric vehicles. One vehicle at a time, our client is making a large impact in the EV space and throughout the country.
Our client seeks a VP of Development who is looking to accomplish strong environmental progress. The VP of Development will manage and lead all aspects of development projects – from site assessments through to handing the project off to construction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Obtain essential development assets that are needed for charging depots, such as interconnection and permitting
- Leverage data to create efficient processes that help identify project targets and utilize key strategies to reduce project risks
- Work with various teams across the company, such as engineering, origination, and finance
- Develop and manage timelines as well as budgets on each project
- Supervise strategies related to negotiations, bidding, and financial analysis and models
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in development, ideally within the EV space, clean energy or a similar field with a focus on utility-scale interconnection and real estate negotiation
- Robust, demonstrable experience building and leading teams
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong existing network within regulatory, utilities and/or real estate is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Dental and medical insurance
- Paid time off