Our client is a leading boutique clean energy & low carbon focused investment bank. The company’s team has extensive prior experience at top international finance institutions & leverages this experience to serve public & private corporations, asset managers, investors & developers.
Our client seeks an experienced Investment Banking Analyst or a Junior Associate to support with clean energy investment banking. The Investment Banking Analyst will support deal teams by providing recommendations on clean energy transactions. They will also help our client develop & implement key company strategies.
Duties & Requirements
- Support with creating marketing deliverables
- Prepare presentations & present them for clients
- Conduct financial modeling & due diligence
- Prepare studies & market analyses
- Perform market research & present findings
- Support with business development initiatives
- Related work experience within clean energy investment banking or finance
- Demonstrable passion for clean energy & sustainability
- Excellent financial modeling & analysis skills
- Strong desire to learn new information
- Highly self-driven