This position is responsible to direct or support the execution of project finance, tax equity, M&A, project development, corporate development and/or corporate finance transactions. Depending on the size and scope of the transaction, the position may report to a senior transaction lead (Director or above); or serve as day-to-day transaction lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead development of financial analysis while overseeing analysts,
- Develop and deliver internal / external investment presentations and briefs,
- Lead investor due diligence,
- Lead third-party consultant reports,
- Lead internal team coordination,
- Build relationships with third parties and serve as primary external contact in areas of subject leadership,
- Support transaction documentation and negotiation while in some instances leading elements thereof,
- Formulate strategy and lead implementation of internal cross functional projects.
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or related area; MBA a plus
- 5 to 8 years relevant work experience.
- Prefer direct work experience in renewable energy/power project finance, tax equity, private equity, corporate M&A, power/renewable project development or investment banking.
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and understanding of relevant financial and structuring techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external and internal parties.