Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Research & Innovation team and assist in facilitating meaningful partnerships between engineering and financing teams. They will lead developments in the electric transportation and smart city sectors and should be prepared with deep market insight to support investment deal flow, business development and accelerate commercialization of portfolio companies.
Our client is a leading investment company in the renewable energy sector. Their energetic team is passionate about the energy transition and focused on bold solutions to advance clean energy innovation.
- Research and Insight
- Generate insight from research and data that is unavailable elsewhere.
- Identify the transformational impact that emerging technology might have on strategic partners’ businesses.
- Engage strategic partners
- Lead subject matter experts in working groups.
- Collaborate with partners on business development and deployment pathways.
- Establish thought leadership
- Share the client’s views to internal and external partners.
- Establish credibility of the client’s expertise and analysis of market trends.
- Create a valuable investment strategy and portfolio
- Collaborate with investment teams to source deal opportunities.
- Share actionable insight with the portfolio.
- Advise portfolio companies on product development and market strategies.
- 4-6 years of experience in market analysis, management consulting, corporate strategy or another relevant field.
- Prior experience in the energy sector, preferably on the demand side/in electric transportation.
- Excellent analytical skills and capability to assess complex business cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An independent mindset and intellectual curiosity.
- A proven track record of working effectively on a team and being a good teammate.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.