Our client is one of the largest European energy market analytics companies and provides information to enable critical decisions to be made by utilities, governments and investors in support of the energy transition. The company consists of hundreds of diverse experts with deep financial & energy knowledge. Active in Australia, the U.S. and Europe, our client provides consulting, market intelligence, and advanced software.
Our client seeks a Senior Associate to join its U.S.-based analytics team. The Senior Associate will manage junior staff to help its clients make more informed decisions and will support with a significant amount of client engagement. This role may be placed within the consulting services team or the research team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage junior staff members and help them provide market intelligence to clients
- Support clients and projects by identifying issues, developing hypotheses, and performing research and analysis
- Summarize data and use information to provide client recommendations
- Present data and guidance to clients
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience at a top energy company, financial services company, consultancy, or similar company
- University degree from a top U.S. institution
- Demonstrable success in process and project management in collaborative work environments
- Ability to assess, interpret and generate intelligence from complicated data
- Ability to communicate clearly and work cohesively with both technically and non-technically oriented people
- Self-driven and strong desire to develop the business