The Marketing Lead will manage our client’s outreach & marketing plan, focusing on increasing sales & establishing the company as a leader in the climate tech industry. This is a great opportunity to build early-career leadership skills.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic marketing team member who will be able to not only set strategy, but also execute it. The Marketing Lead will collaborate with the Sales & Products team to craft messaging that effectively communicates the mission of the company. They will create & implement a brand strategy, cultivate partnerships for co-marketing & pursue media opportunities. The lead will also create blogs, webinars & conference presentations that supplement the marketing strategy.
The ideal applicant has a strong work ethic, demonstrated communication skills, experience setting & reaching goals & a desire to coordinate projects between remote team members
Our client is a fast-growing climate tech firm that aims to leverage technical innovations in the conservation & water industry. They utilize innovative technology, like satellites & machine learning, to increase accessibility to environmental data. Team members are self-starters who are passionate about climate issues like water accessibility & are eager to advance the company’s mission.
- Develop a broad marketing strategy for software products. Includes coordinating:
- Marketing campaigns
- Conferences & trade shows
- External communication with partners
- Collaborate with Sales & Products teams to create a cohesive & comprehensive branding & messaging plan
- Create & implement a marketing budget
- Create & present webinars to increase understanding & awareness of the client’s products
- Write copy for the blog, website & quarterly newsletter
- Track engagement metrics from the website & marketing campaigns
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, environmental management, communications); master’s degree preferred
- Experience in SaaS marketing
- Experience tracking marketing & content engagement goals using Google Analytics and/or other tools
- Interest in website editing & design skills
- 5+ years work experience in marketing
- Located in a United States time zone
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong organizational & communication skills
If you do not meet all of these qualifications but are passionate about climate, water & renewable resources, you are encouraged to still apply.
- Competitive, equity-based salaries
- Comprehensive benefits (4 weeks of paid vacation & trans-inclusive health insurance plans that include dental, vision & life insurance)