The Associate, Finance will develop and implement processes required for exceptional financial planning and analysis function. They will also work on capital raising initiatives to grow business reach. The Associate will report to the Vice President of Strategic Finance.
Our client is passionate about the electrification of transportation. As the only EV-focused Fleet Management Company, their team has a strong expertise in supply chain management, clean energy and auto finance. The company is motivated by unrelenting intellectual curiosity and is built by a team of eager to learn, enthusiastic individuals.
- Building tools and capabilities to provide timely, informative, and insightful financial reporting.
- Leading budgeting, forecasting, and execution of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- Developing, refining, and owning the company-level financial plan and models, including scenario planning, variance reports, and sensitivity analysis.
- Partnering with business unit leaders to help inform planning and ensure budget compliance, including risks and opportunities vs. budget.
- Preparing presentations for internal and external audiences, including investors and board of directors.
- Forecasting liquidity requirements and enhancing cash flow management with input from internal and external stakeholders.
- Tracking key performance indicators and financial ratios and making recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Providing insights for the continued development of the accounting and reporting system, Oracle NetSuite.
- Supporting capital raising efforts by responding to due diligence requests, data room management, financial analysis, and interactions with prospective investors.
- Building capabilities to operationalize and administer unique financial structures post-transaction close.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a similar discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a role related to FP&A, investment banking, or corporate finance.
- Strong grasp of financial statements, with a high aptitude and enthusiasm for problem-solving through quantitative modeling and analysis.
- Excellent working proficiency with MS Office Suite, including an ability to write detailed formulas and macros in MS Excel.
- Ability to summarize complex issues and opportunities into succinct and actionable deliverables.
- Energized and passionate about the company’s mission to contribute to climate solutions by accelerating the electric vehicle transition.
- CPA or CFA