New challenges arise every day. Our client sees this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help them look for the right answers. Join them to develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. Therefore, our client motivates their employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how they can tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to their world.
Our client’s team makes energy grids more sustainable, efficient and resilient. In doing so, they enable the energy transition to a decarbonized, decentral and digital future. They currently have a unique opportunity for a passionate Software Sales Head to join a group of innovative and future thinking people, with a passion for driving software sales. Reporting into their Global Head of MDM Sales, you will identify, implement, and drive sales for their MDM Software business throughout the continent of America.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and support Regional MDM Salespeople in their regions.
- Own and manage the America’s Sales book of business.
- Strategically drive sales initiatives for cross-selling and upselling as well as entering entirely new customer segments.
- Build and execute on sales initiatives and strategy
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with C-Level at major accounts throughout the territory.
- Clearly communicate the company’s vision, value proposition and key differentiators to C-level customers – and enable your team to do so. The client is working on an amazing product portfolio – your leadership will help them penetrate the markets successfully.
- Partner with the MDM Product Management organization and lead the re-design of the digital buyer’s journey and customer experience
- Leading the transition from selling perpetual license to SAAS as we transition our customers and prospects to the cloud
- Develop market-, region-, and customer-specific sales strategies. Naturally, you will also follow through on these, helping us to generate new business.
- Cultivate strong internal relations with the client’s regional businesses.
- Lead & Execute field sales campaigns against targeted verticals. Taking a data-driven approach to sales steering.
- Own the organization of meaningful customer events (sales fairs, customer demo events etc.)
- Lead the development of localized content for sales enablement programs for our regions
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Experience
- The client is looking for extensive experience selling software, ideally to utility customers (SaaS / Cloud),
demonstrate ability to manage, analyze and win complex bids.
- You are an experienced manager of both direct reports and matrix reports.
- You will be customer obsessed, ensuring you take your customers on a journey
- A true ‘software native’ with an ambitious sales attitude!
- You are an owner, you take responsibility for any issue relating to your business
- The ability to work across business units, countries, and portfolios to ensure collaboration
- Ability to create, own and manage global sales campaigns.
- Manage global forecasts and set global targets.
- Passionate about leading, empowering and developing people
- Proven track record in crafting an outstanding and intuitive, digital buyer’s journey